We permanently look for student assistants (HiWi) to work on exciting projects in the area of Virtual Reality and Immersive Visualization. If you are interested and have good programming experience (C++, CMake), please look at the research topics of our staff and contact the person you'd like to work with. If you are interested in more than one topic, contact our office in order to get an appointment with several colleagues or to get information on further available jobs.
Furthermore, we are regularly seeking candidates with a strong interest in Virtual Reality and Immersive Visualization as higly qualified PhD. students or software developers.
Software Developer / IT-Administrator (f/m/d)
Are you enthusiastic about virtual reality? Do you enjoy working with powerful visualization hardware? Then you might be just the right person to join our dynamic team with commitment, creativity and initiative.
You will support our team in the administration of the visualization infrastructure as well as in the supervision of our users and cooperation partners. Your tasks include the following in detail:
- Independent support of the modern visualization infrastructure (projection as well as computer systems): Ensuring the operability, instruction of new users, further development of the systems in cooperation with hardware manufacturers
- Further development and improvement of the in-house software stack, e.g. with game engine-based workflows and multi-user functionality
- Independent methodical support of users in interdisciplinary and heterogeneous projects in the field of virtual reality and immersive visualization
- Support of the team with the external presentation at various events
- Implementation of own VR developments
Andrea Bönsch, M. Sc.